Saturday, November 20, 2010

a very creative time spent this sunday...

I dragged these out to sort out what needs to be done to Maybe get these Diamonds in some sort of quilt top...this bundle above is going into my Shop...they are spares a whole 234 of them in Freshcut by Amy Butler...the thought of them going back in the cupboard is too much..they will just sit & sit...


Only 3 full Diamonds finished..now this project is at least 12months old & shame to say this is where it's at..hmmm




I've decided 16 in all will be plenty for a quilt top...I have pinned then up on the side of my design wall to Remind Me that they need to get finished.....



Now this is why I have the Guilts about the Hexies not being done because I have been itching to get these started...Clamshells...I made a template from Milo & I have drawn & Fussy Cut this pile of Lovlies that I have had in my stash for a couple of years...they were purchased from MO in sydney & I finally found what there purpose was for....I have joined in the Clamshell Club with some fellow aussie bloggers....



I've been wanting to make Bunting to hang above Baby E's porta cot that I have in my study for when she is here...I love circles so these are ready to stitch & be made into 1/2 circle bunting...
Sorry if this looks grose but I just wanted to share what I've been living with since August after I finished the binding on the DWR B & W quilt for DS...I've been to the Dr's & apparently it's a Calous of sorts..it looks like a big red blister but is quite firm on top...Dr said he could drain it but can't gaurantee it won't come back...so off I went thinking oh well...oh well no more..it's quite sore if I knock it which is often...so have been getting up the guts to get it drained..I know the thought makes my stomach turn...you wouldn't think I was in Nursing..lol...it doesn't worry me to see someone else get jabbed or stitched ..lol..apparently it came up from the friction of my 2 fingers rubbing together while I stitched...the pros & cons of being a stitcher..lol.
Hope your day has been creative...
PS: I Survived my first week of Nanna Duties..I even did some stitching while she slept...so I've made a pact with myself to sit & do some stitching while she sleeps..that way everyone's happy..lol.
..Thanks for stopping by.....Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment