Monday, November 29, 2010

keeping the Postie Busy..

My 6 items xmas swap headed out today on it's way too*^#+^*##"**!...as if I would tell you where it's headed too......have had a few emails saying their parcels have been posted so look out for the Postie next week Girl's you might just get a Surprise....
Well things picked up for me by Saturday & my Healing Hearts are in the white Envelope on it's way to NZ to Shirley.....the Response has been Amazing from Us Aussie's....Good to See!
the other parcel is an order from my shop...so a busy trip to the Post Office...with Baby E in tow...it was my first time out just the 2 of us to the shops this morning...all went well she is a good baby to take out...took me 2hrs though....lol.

Started basting my Clamshells...I did a bit of Fussy Cutting where I could on the fabrics....Never done these before so not sure what happens after this bit but I'm sure someone from the Clamshell Club will steer me in the right direction....

And here is the Cheeky Monkey herself...she knows what the camera is for now & was pushing up on her knees..ooh won't be long...Mr.B where is that Playpen..think we will be needing it soon.
8months now & a Joy to mind...2 teeth just about through....

..Thanks for stopping by.....Maree



No comments:

Post a Comment