Sunday, November 21, 2010

Offspring...to be Continued..What!


I Love Aussie Drama & this one has been No Execption...I Cry I Laugh & I Frown...on the swearing mainly....anyone else been following this Drama...I think that word just sums it right up...will Nina end up with Dr Chris...will Billy & Mick get their act together...will sheree end up with the Fireman & will the Parents who are seperated just keep having little flings together on the side...see told you it was Drama..lol..this show Cracks me up I Love it & can't wait till next year where it will continue.....Now What am I going to watch on Sunday Nights...oh yeah another aussie drama starting soon by the same writers called Winners & Losers will see how that one goes...I'm such a TV Nut....lol.
..Thanks for stopping by.....Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment