Tuesday, November 2, 2010

my Job does has some Perks!

Since I've been back with the Agency I get to do a shift called a 'Special'..it's usually at one of our Hospitals here on the Gold Coast & it virtually means a one on one care with a Patient...and usually they have had an OP...it might be that they are Agro & will try & pull tubes out or they have some form of Dementia & you just have to keep an eye on them....well I've been lucky over the last week to have 2 Specials...I Love them..know why...cause I get to take some stitching...the Nurses don't mind as you are literally just sitting in the room for 8hrs twiddling your thumbs...oh no not Me...when I got the call last Thursday at short notice I panicked and hit the sewing room to look for something to take...No Lollipop Trees was too big...see I like to hide in the cnr just in case there's a Cranky RN in charge that thinks you should be doing something else....like reading patients notes...Boorriinnngggggg....so to get to the story I grabbed my Hexie bag which hasn't been looked at let alone stitched for about 12months...I know Robyn Shame...so in the 2 shifts I managed to get 163 Hexies basted & added to the already large amount to be sewn together....If I keep getting these shifts you just never know I might get the Urge to get some Diamonds together....

Oh Yeah...Happy Anniversary Mr.B...31yrs today....What! that's a 3 times over Murder Sentance...lol..ouch! just Kiddin.

..Thanks for stopping by.....Maree

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment