Friday, November 26, 2010

not much to show for my week...

This is all I have to show for my week of stitching...not even that...clamshells cut waiting to go onto the next stage...Today I wasted the whole day vertually...my attention span went out the window from the time I got up this morning...baby E has had a bit of a cough & Sneeze with cutting her first teeth...she has kindly given me her Germs & have been coming down with a sore throat since weds...no energy today even though I kept telling myself I should be ironing ..I should be cutting more clamshells..I could do some lollipop block...sometimes I just don't know what gets into me...I think it's called old age creeping up....I seem to get more done while I am babysitting baby E...I potter while she plays & stitch while she sleeps...bring on tomorrow when nanna duties call again & hopefully the day won't be wasted....
Family get-together on Sunday for DIL Birthday ....hope Everyone has a Lovely Weekend.
edit: it's 9:40pm I have cut sq's..traced hearts on vlisofix & will iron that onto fabric before hitting the sack...with choccie in hand back to it..
edit: it's now 10:40pm..14 Hearts ready to be stitched..I was given a charm pack of 'where the wind blows' by Melanie Hurlston from Creative Abundance when I ordered the fabric for my shop..they look so cute...now maybe my day has not been Lost!
Goodnight.
..Thanks for stopping by.....Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment