Friday, May 14, 2010

Resting and Stitching...

Unfortunately I Strained my Back on the Job last Weds Night so this is what I have been doing for the last 2 days.....Pottering & hand stitching the DWR onto the B/G...tried it by machine but it kept puckering up...it's been relaxing & have Enjoyed the 2 days to recover also from my Previous Hectic Week.....Working in Aged Care with a Lower Back problem is not really Ideal but after 12 years I'm sorta stuck really....My office skills are not up to date..which I would Love to get back into..but...I have been chasing up my Old Workplace for some weeks but have had No Response till I finally emailed on Thursday and now have a Interview this Tuesday...yeah...hopefully I can go back into Low Care where I was for nearly 4 years...I know It seems I have been Job hopping but I guess I am getting Fussy in my Old Age.....and sometimes it's best to go back to Familiar territory....
I am out of the house this morning to have Coffee with DD & Baby E...haven't seen her for a week....Hope she will remember my Voice..lol...who couldn't.....
We are having Beautiful Weather here at the moment ....
Hope Everyone has a Lovely Weekend..
Cheers and
..Thanks for stopping by.....Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment