Sunday, May 2, 2010

It's nearly Wedding Time Again & Nanna Duties

Yes it's nearly that time Again...here we are at my future DIL's Bridal Shower at a Lovely Restaurant in Brissy on Saturday....DD in Green back on the Left & Sam 3rd front on the Right...the Bridesmaids then took Sam on a Mystery night in Noosa...I'm sure they had Fun...THEN.!
I Babysat this Little Possum on Saturday Night...Boy was I out of Source..lol...haven't had a Baby in the house for 26yrs..anyway we got through & Bub was delivered home safe & sound..see my makeshift Bed..lol..haven't had the chance to get a Cot as yet..my 2 seater lounge did just fine pushed up against the wall..she has Reflux..Yuk..hence the face washer under her head...DS had the same till he was One..not nice.
Mr.B has been gone since Friday on his Annual Trip out West with the Boy's....I Suggested they go for maybe 10 days or even 2 weeks seeing it's such a distance to travel and they only go once a year..but for some reason I didn't suggest it Enough.!...the week always goes so quickly..lol.
Anyway....it's a Public Holiday here again Today so Enjoy Qlder's....Hope to get back into the Sewing Room sometime Today...
Hope you All have a Good Week.
cheers for Now
Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment