Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I got mail...

I have the same Feeling as Everyone Else when Mail comes in the form of a New Project...Especially as I have been without a computer for so long..Block 1 & 2 'playing with angels' by Kookaburra Cottage...a New Quilt for Ella..I also need some hand stitching to take to my sewing group so what better Excuse..lol.
'Willow' by Kellie from Don't Look Now!...Love this Ladies Work so Much...I have been searching for a while for the right Applique to go onto the bottom of the next Wedding Quilt...didn't want to do the same as DD from last year...when I saw this Pattern that was It....I put 2 little Birds on DD quilt as being for wedding theme thought I should do the same...Hope to get a start on this ..this weekend...I think it will look Nice in the B & W..I ordered these patterns from Penny at 'The Patchwork Angel'...Penny was so helpful and sent me the fusible papers that Kellie uses..they are also doing classes there at the shop for the Angels Quilt so I am setting up a New Blog for that too...anyone out there that is doing this quilt can email me & I will set you up as a member so you can download your progress...
I am off to do my first Shift today so Fingers Crossed it goes Ok..it takes a while to get use to New Residents and the facility...
Have a Good Day.


..Thanks for stopping by.....Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment