Thursday, May 6, 2010

No Sewing being done here of late....

5:10am on Tuesday morning the phone rang..a very Distressed DD on the other end asking me to come and get her to take her to Hospital as she thinks she has Phnemonia again....it was Pouring with Rain all day here Tuesday which didn't help matters...so after being in Hospital ER for 4hrs they decided DD wasn't as bad as Previous so they sent her home.....I offered to take Bubby for the day & I still have her....Boy 26yrs between Babies is a bit hard to take...Ella has had a fair bit of Reflux and was a bit concerned that she was being OverFed...so as of tonight I have Decreased the Formula & cut back to 3hrly feeds...she is sleeping like a settled Baby....this piccie was yesterday after much rocking & back patting I laid her on the floor in front of the Telly and I couldn't believe it ....off to sleep she went...I have also put her in another room away from the tv and that has worked so far too....Poor DD is now upset that she got sick & she thinks she hasn't been doing a good job...lots of Praise from Moi I hope is sinking in...off to the Dr's with her tomorrow for AB to get her back on track...I am starting a New Job on Monday at 8am so Nanna will need some Sleep...
This is our round dining table...been turned into a change table...who needs modern cons..lol
Hopefully by Monday I will have a better start to a New Week...so No Sewing being done here this week...haven't even had a chance to read the cover of the new Homespun Mag...hopefully once Mr.B returns on saturday...
Thanks for Listening to this Tired New Nanna...
Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment