Monday, May 24, 2010

I have Experienced my Very First.....

Car Accident last Saturday returning from Brissy to the Gold Coast....a Young Man apparently not paying attention Rammed up the back of us at 80kph plus.....
it doesn't look much but unfortunately we had Financed this car for DD and was due to have repairs done today...now it looks like it will be written off...Lucky I was the only one that came away with a few pains and some bruising...but I'm Fine now...Baby Ella was in her capsule and she is Fine...
I Celebrated my Birthday yesterday...I was taken out for Morning Tea by my Good Friend Jeni just down to a local Cafe'...Jeni gave me a Gorgeous Box of Goodies including 2 Beautiful Ceramic Owls..I just Love them...DD gave me Flowers this Morning from Ella....DS is giving me a Voucher for a Pedicure...I have recieved 3 Fat 1/4 Birthday Swap Parcels so far...Thankyou to Peg.Teresa & Sylvia (no blog)....Especially Impressed with the Beautiful Hand Made Card by Sylvia...Origami in Fabric...

I spent the afternoon working on the B & W Quilt...into the Applique now...coming along Nicely.

ThankYou to You All for your Emails & Facebook messages for my Birthday....

Enjoy your Day.

Thanks for Stopping by.....Maree


















No comments:

Post a Comment