Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's all over for another Year.!

The last of my Birthday Fat 1/4 swap Parcels...ThankYou Abbe & Deb...Deb made me this Lovely Lavender Embroidered Cushion...it smells Divine in my Sewing Room now..
Things have settled down from our Accident last week..Whew!...Back on board at my old Job so it's just a matter of Shifts coming in...have spent some time this afternoon sewing the Vine & Leaves on the B & W quilt...am Pleased with the Progress so far...won't be long till I can Quilt it...Have decided to re-join Gold Coast Quilters...they are having Sue Spargo for 2 days in August so I am hoping to get into that....Lorraine Moran is the New Workshop Convenor now that she has moved back to the Gold Coast so we should be getting some Top Notch Tutors in...which I am Pleased about....they have Good Bus Trips too....they meet once a month but if you can't get to their Group Day you can still Participate so that is easier for me....
Well I'm in for a Quiet Weekend...so Far..lol..you just never know now with DD & baby E...
Enjoy Yours whatever you are up too...

..Thanks for stopping by.....Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment