Monday, August 16, 2010

Nanna duties...yep no sewing being done in my house!


Just thought I'd share some pics of Baby E yesterday after I took her nappy off ...she just loves to have a kick..4.5 months now & she is such a Delight & a much better Baby than my 2 were at her age even though I thought they were good at the time...she only sleeps for about 40mins every 3hrs during the day so there's not much time-out...But she does sleep all night..so that's a Good Thing..DD hasn't been well & is going into Hospital tomorrow for some day surgery...hope her body gets back to normal after this...Hormones don't ya just love em...lots of Sunshine happening here on the Gold Coast at the moment so we are lapping it up...hope it's Sunny at your house..
Till next time...toodles.

..Thanks for stopping by.....Maree
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment