Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I can stop looking & start packing..

We will get the Go Ahead today for our New Rental Property above...we will be the First Tenants to go in & even though we will be renting again for a while I am a tad excited to be moving into this lovely Duplex.....we met the Landlord last night & we got the Nod of Approval...been ex-landlords ourselves we understand the Apprehension of hiring new tenants...
Even though it's not mine I have in my mind to treat it as such & I am looking forward to adding my touches to the Decor when our Stuff gets delivered from storage......Friday week we hope will be the day...the landlord is still waiting on some finishing touches before the bank will hand over the keys.....On the Sewing front...well that seems to be put on hold...B & W quilt is still sitting on table & slowly the binding is getting done....I am going to be a Lady of Leisure till we move...not often Mr.B says 'don't worry about work until we move'...well I didn't have to argue with him on that on.....But I will be packing...after my Weekend coming up at Esk...with the rain we are having I think the olde Scarf might get a work out...sooo looking forward to my Escape for 2 nights & catching up with Jeni...who is recovering from a stomach infection...not good....anyway I'm off shopping with New DIL today for New Sheets for their New Bed that we bought them as a Wedding Pressie.....till next time...
..Thanks for stopping by.....Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment