Friday, June 25, 2010

Textile Show...Brissy Today.

Loani Prior Wild Tea Cosies......

These were Fabulous to see...Very Clever.
FreeForm Wallhanging by Prudence Mapstone....3mtrs long & 250 different Wool & Fibres used...this was Beautiful close up...so much work.


My Small purchases...a Kit of Neutral Fibres..Wool & Ribbon to make a Scarf....large ball of Hand Dyed 4ply wool for Baby E and I signed up for a 6month BOM with Niki Tervo...this was made up into a Gorgeous Quilt...I bought the first one..it is pre-printed...using DMC thread in soft Pinks & Blues but I think I will use Greens instead of Blue....
I was a bit dissapointed that the show was a lot smaller than I had expected...lots of Wool & Fibres...maybe 6 Quilt stands...was easy to get around not crowded at all...I think it is a once off show..I wouldn't bother going next year....don't get me wrong I Enjoyed it but could be a lot bigger with more stands....
Enjoy your Weekend....
..Thanks for stopping by.....Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment