Wednesday, June 9, 2010

more Mail..new Project & a Visitor

An unexpected visit from Miss.E yesterday as DD was unwell with the Flu...poor little mite is starting to show signs of Teething..I Know Already!...so we had a very unsettled evening till 10:30pm..then the sweetie slept till 6am...ahhh..now she has returned home to Mumma..
First block in 'Playing with Angels'...ready to press & stitch...this doesn't have to be ready till march next year for Miss.E's 1st Birthday..
A is for Alligator and BirdTalk......
They are so cute...seeing that I am not going to the Sydney Quilt Show next week I have been scouring sites and have done a little retail therapy...lol.still cheaper than going to the show...these will be put into my stash for when the next little mite will be joining our family...DS I Hope. For some that have asked about the BrisStyle Markets last Saturday...Unfortunately I got called in to do a shift...I found out it is a 47klm trip one way for me so I would rather have the whole day to ponder and not to rush home to go to work....maybe next time..
DD & I will be driving into Brisbane on the 25th to the Textile Show ...so hope that is worth the trip.....the weekend is nearly upon us again...not sure what the plans are here..maybe markets sunday morning....depends on the weather...I am really noticing the cooler weather at the moment...this time last year we were in Hervey Bay..just a tad warmer....4.5hrs north makes a difference.....
Enjoy your weekend & hope you get to do a little stitching......
..Thanks for stopping by.....Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment