Thursday, June 24, 2010

not much sewing...but got Nice mail

Well unfortunatley not much sewing being done here the last week...we have DD & baby E back under our roof..so things have been busy...apart from going back to work all I seem to do is Wash..lol...Sorry I've been Quiet in blogland but DD Hogs the computer...well I have managed to get the backing glued onto the wadding for the wedding quilt...I must get a wriggle on it is only 3.5weeks away...think I might be pushing this one...I will have an extra 2 weeks as they will be away for their Honeymoon...
DD..Baby E & Myself are off to the Textile Show in Brissy in the morning so I am looking forward to the day out...I re-joined Gold Coast Quilters yesterday...spoke to Lorraine Moran who is our workshop convenor now she is back on the coast...she said the Textile show is Great...hope she is right...
Seeing I didn't go to the Sydney Quilt show this year I have bought some Books that I would have had on my list...I have also purchased the full pattern for Kim McLeans Lollipop Tree Quilt...I have admired this from other blogs and it was way cheaper to purchase the pattern from the US....now to Collect some Kaffe fabrics to go with it....any Excuse hey...
If anyone in Brissy who is going to the Textile show this weekend...Enjoy.
Have a good weekend all.....
cheers

..Thanks for stopping by.....Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment