Friday, June 11, 2010

some retail therapy....

I am Lucky enough now to have some good shops nearby including IKEA...I love their Fabrics & can't complain about the price either...this is a Contempary b & w for the back of the Wedding Quilt...

I couldn't resist this Gorgeous kiddies fabric...Great Colours..

I also found a Great Newsagency that stocks heaps of my kinda mags...saw this one popping up on blogs recently and couldn't resist the quirkyness as I flicked through & some Great Projects...
A great spread on Sue Spargo...oh did I Mention that I am 99% sure that I got into her Workshop in August with Gold Coast Quilters...Lorraine Moran..yes the one..is the new Workshop Convenor ..it's worth me re-joining don't you think...I bet she will get some Great Tutors...when I Usually go to the Sydney Quilt Show I always buy a bundle of hand dyed Wool from Anni Downs...she has the most Gorgeous Colours...might just have to give her a call and stock up for Sue's workshop....

oh just thought I'd throw this one in for NO Reason...little Miss.Ella is starting to Smile at her Nanna...what a Clever Girl.
Hope the Sun is Shining in your neck of the woods this Long Weekend...Enjoy.
forgot to mention...while blogging last night noticed Blogger has finally updated and has New Designer Backgrounds & Layouts for our Blogs...so many to choose from and easy to use...Finally.!!!
if you go to Layout you will see "template designer New"...
..Thanks for stopping by.....
Maree

















No comments:

Post a Comment