Friday, January 21, 2011

Liam Gallagher's dandruff snorted by fan

The former Oasis frontman has told Q Magazine that a fan picked a flake from his scalp just after he performed a Glastonbury set, and then casually inhailed it thinking it was cocaine.

Liam revealed that as he's got the skin condition psoriasis he's prone to flaky bits.

"I've got bad skin. I've got psoriasis all over my f****** body. Everywhere except for me face. And every now and again on me head".

He told Q magazine the incident occured backstage after Oasis performed at the massive South East festival.

"Everyone's backstage and this geezer comes up to me off his tits, going 'I ain't seen Oasis for f****** years, f****** great' and I'm going 'yeah, alright'.

"And he goes to his mate. 'look Steve, he's even got cocaine in his hair'. And he pulls a bit of shit out me hair."

Beady Eye's debut album 'Different Gear, Still Speeding' is out February 28.

You can read the full interview in the March edition of Q.

No comments:

Post a Comment