Sunday, January 30, 2011

Birthday Bags...

Are like Pretty Maids all in a Row Ready to Go....Birthday Fat 1/4 Club 2011 Organized & Dusted...
My First Goodie Bag is to be Posted tomorrow for my first Birthday for this year...I must let you in on something I've done for the last few years...once the list goes out I go Online & buy all the fabrics required for all the ladies in my group....once they all arrive then they go into their little goodie bag just waiting to be sent....I gave myself a reprieve tonight from the sewing caddies & thought I'd best put the final touches on the bag ready for tomorrow's posting so thought I might as well do the lot ...I don't usually have little goodie bags like these but I had bought them this year for this purpose...they look so pretty...there is a little message on the front of each one explaining something 'Special' that I have included this year....you will just have to wait & see....
Baby E has been here for 3 Nights & 3 Days...I'm one tired Nanna...She is Crawling Now.
Hope you had a Good Weekend...
cheers
Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment