Saturday, September 11, 2010

Ta Dah!!..

Well I am back online...Finally!...well a Ta Dah moment last Sunday when I Finally gave the Newlyweds their Wedding Quilt...They Loved it...Sam was checking out my Stippling...No she's not with the Quilt Police..lol..but she was Amazed with the stitching...not being a sewer Yet!..she was in Awe...made me feel kinda Good!...Our New Place was looking kinda bare then but I assure you now it is not with the arrival of the container last weds....I think another clean out is called for..lol.
I am also taking Names for the "Birthday Fat 1/4 Swap for 2011....closing for this will be the end of October 2010...if you are Interested Please Email me...I will send you a Criteria to fill out & to be sent back to me by email....(copy & paste).For the people who have been in previous years will need to fill out the criteria as well...just so their's no confusion from one year to the next...sorry.

Also I have had a few emails from people who have already starting buying & getting organized for the xmas swap...just remember the weight of things for postage....if anyone is not happy to post to NZ or from NZ to OZ Please let me know....postage can be expensive at xmas time so bear in mind your items.
Just thought I'd leave you with an updated piccie of my Baby E in her new Lounge that Nanna bought for her to use at Nanna's house....(5 1/2 months)




..Thanks for stopping by.....Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment