Thursday, September 9, 2010

No news...

That's right.  Nothing. Nada.  Absolutely no information on the care package front.  No email stating that it has arrived, no updates, no height and weight, no new photos.  
No information on the I-800 approval, either.  This Tuesday I did receive a letter from the USCIS (the place to which I overnighted our I-800 on 8/26).  The letter was simply a receipt to let us know that our I-800 packet arrived at their facility.  Not that it has been routed to the appropriate agent for processing, not that it should be approved soon.   

Just.  That.  It.  Arrived.  

...And it only took 11 days. 

So, in order to try to stay positive, I've decided to post this photo that I've been saving.  Couldn't you just eat her up?  I totally love that she has my big feet, too! 

Shen Jia Wen--April 2008, 6 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment