Wednesday, September 15, 2010

a fellow Blogger would like our Help.



The word is getting around that a Fellow Blogger has a Request....Lizzie has a Dear Friend who is Terminally Ill...Lizzie thought it would be nice for her to have a Quilt....so Lizzie thought OMG I want to get this done pretty quickly...I know.... maybe some Bloggers have some ready made Blocks hanging around that they know they will never use....I wonder if they would like to pass them on to me so I can get this Quilt done a lot quicker...hmmm...maybe I should ask and see what happens......

Well that's exactly what Lizzie has done on her Blog Here....if you have any blocks laying around...any size or style Lizzie would very much appreciate you helping her to get this Quilt done sooner for her Dear Friend...who is also a Squilter so I know they will be doing Hearts for Sue...if you don't have any blocks laying around maybe like Moi would like to make some up...even one block from every one who reads this or Lizzie's blog would be Great...go to Lizzie's blog & comment on her post & she will get back to you with her snail mail...

..Thanks for stopping by.....Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment