Thursday, September 2, 2010

it's all quiet on the home front.....

Morning All...well we have moved in to our new Abode & being in a new modern area I have had to do a lot of phone talking to get back to the Communication that I have been accustomed too...apparentley we are in the New national broadband Optic Fibre network...meaning No service on mobile or internet....after 2 days of talking talking I have my new modem on it's way for my internet...the mobile..well that just means the neighbours will see me standing at my letterbox chatting as that's the only service I can get on that...so this morning I have come to a Library with my laptop to get my sanity back a little..lol..my mornings are very slow without me sitting on here for a few hrs at least....our storage container arrives next weds so fun & games there....it's very quiet on the work front..I know I should be relishing in the time I have to sew but yesterday was the first day that I have decided to use my time wisely....so I have started my 'Lollipop Tree'...well the cutting out of the pattern...lots of prep with this one...but at least I made a start...I have dropped off my Resume' this morning at a facility close to home so fingers crossed I will get some work there or I'll be going back on the books at the Agency....the facility I was with has 33 empty beds...no bodies in beds means no wages...hence no work....2 days a week is all I need to keep busy...not ready to spend everyday at home.
Hope to catch up with blogs next week when my modem arrives....I'm happy to extend the closing time for the Xmas Swap...so if anyone has been thinking about it you can still sign up...it's been a Great Response...Thanks..I'm going to be Cheeky & hold on from letting you all know who your swappees are...so Please go ahead & organise your Items as you would for any swap.. if you email me I will get back to you asap & add you to our list.
Till then.....

..Thanks for stopping by.....Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment