Thursday, March 17, 2011

selena gomez and justin bieber

Los Angeles - Having a lover is crazy by the Eve is not easy, if not believe just ask Selena Gomez. 

Based on the Star Pulse, Gomez is struggling to cope with bitter comments about her relationship with Justin Bieber. He felt "hurt" when the fans of his girlfriend say rude about him online.
Gomez has been linked to singer temabng "Baby" that since last year and gossip about their relationship after they uncover new year holiday in the Caribbean together.
Gomez is often the target of scathing comments the fans are jealous Bieber. 18-year-old woman felt bad when I read they were bad words in cyberspace.
"That's heavy. It was painful, really so. I do not feel like I'm doing the wrong thing. I've become friends since long. That hurt my feelings but I try not to focus with it. I have strong family and the fans great, "said Gomez told presenter David Letterman.
Gomez said she could understand why loyal followers Bieber did not like it.
"I have to agree with them sometimes. I love Jesse McCartney. I'm obsessed with it. He's dating Katie Cassidy at the age of 16 or 17 years. I hate him (Cassidy), really hate him. I'm ashamed he was with katie and I want to with him (McCartney). He used to 'screen-saver' me! I made a movie with Katie Cassidy and he's the best ever, "added Gomez. (Eny)

No comments:

Post a Comment