Thursday, March 17, 2011

Photos lovingly by Justin Bieber Supply, Selena Gomez Received Murder Threat

LOS ANGELES - The photos intimate Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez to be warm in the early years of tabloid gossip. Couples who the closer is posing in the Caribbean and recently appeared on the Internet.

 

Both have denied any special relationship Master ago. However, outstanding photo makes them difficult to deny it anymore.

And now, Gomez could not play anymore. In a chirp on Twitter, Bieber fans are very angry over the photo.

TMZ Site contains the full threat of violence, which appears at least in four Tweet, among others @ Selenagomez I'll kill you I swear to GOD! and @ Selenagomez If you are the boyfriend Justin, I'll kill you, I HATE YOU: @!

Another time, someone with the same account also write: @ Selenagomez slut, whore cancer .. I seemed to want to kill myself to see you and Justin kissing. next few hours, he wrote again @ Selenagomez pedophilia, wait I will kill you at night in bed that smells.

So far, no confirmation either from the Justin Gomez as well as the emerging threat.

No comments:

Post a Comment