Saturday, October 30, 2010

Nasty Comment sent to me....Please Read!

Juat letting You All know that as of This Morning you have to be Registered to Leave a Comment on This Blog....which means you have to put your Email in the Box when you leave a Comment...as Everyone Should be Requesting.....
I had the most Awful Comment left this morning from someone going by the Title of 'TRUTH' which come to my Emails regarding Sue Daley from Busy Fingers Patchwork on the Sunshine Coast.....I have Deleted them Naturally & I have sent it to Sue..not that I wanted to Upset Her & I said that in my Email but to let her know what is going On...I know if I were Her I would want to know......
Think about it!!!!

edited: The Email I recieved this morning wasn't directed to Me it was directed at Sue Daley about an Awards Night by Qld Gov for Export...Sue's Business was a Finalist in 4 Catergories and there is a pic of her & her DH with the Award on her blog...so it's obvious someone is Dirty on either them getting the Award or the sender missing out...there was a hyperlink which must have been from the paper but the sender wasn't smart enough to know how the hyperlink works so you couldn't click onto it to see what it was...if you are reading this TRUTH...go get a Life & don't bother Me Again with your Crap...if you have a Grudge with Sue's Business you have the Guts to Email her Yourself.
as you can see I have had time to think about this & know I'm Peeved Off!!
and if you are wondering why I was Targeted I would say it's someone going through the Hexagon Blogs or someone that knows that I have been buying Sue's products for my shop....

..Thanks for stopping by.....Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment