Sunday, October 31, 2010

Blogging Friends get together...

I Finally got to meet some of our Blogging Friends last Friday who are Locals to me...took me a while to work that out...hmmm.

I have cropped this pic to hide all our stuff laying around & oh the morning tea on the kitchen bench...as you can see the Girl's made themselves quite at Home & we had a Great Day finding out bits about each other...and Oh we got onto the subject of the Retreats at Nundle...watch out you Country Gals us City Gals are thinking of Invading your territory next March......
we have from L-R..Teresa..Julie...Lyn ( no blog but I'm working on that )..and Alison.
Thanks Girl's for Coming and finally had the chance to meet in Person.....this won't be the last time...
Hope WE All have a Good Week..

..Thanks for stopping by.....Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment