Friday, October 8, 2010

Allergies & Swaps...

It's very Wet here again on the Gold Coast...No Call Out for work this arvo...Mr.B having his afternoon Nap so what's a Girl to do....Get's Motivated that's What!..WooHoo it's about Bloody Time...as you can see I'm making something from Natalie Ross's New Book Get Red Red Ready for Christmas...for my Xmas Swap person...he he he...Sneaky...now getting back to the heading subjet...while I was Concentrating & thinking of a New Swap I have in mind for next year...the thought of Allergies came into my head...I for One have a Allergy to Peanuts BIG Time..yes I am ..there is a word for it but I can never remember it properly..I'm sure all you Nurses out there will let me know...I should wear a Bracelet but I don't...anyway I think we should let people know if we have Alleriges Especially if there is Food involved in these Swaps....If you do have Allergies in Food you can let me know & I will pass it on to your Swap person...now I know my Swap Person will read this so HI...
I'm going Back to my sewing.
Thanks for stopping by.....Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment