Sunday, July 11, 2010

We're in Wedding Mode..then I got the Dreaded Phonecall.

Finally got the Quilt all Quilted & ready for the Binding....
The Bouqets are coming along nicely.....Yes we are certainly in Wedding Mode again now..2 weeks Tomorrow & we will be getting ready for the big day...Yes they are getting Married on a Tuesday..and we will be on Daydream Island...never been that far up before so now I'm getting Excited....Now I'm sure I'm not the Only One but for me this Morning was a Shock to say the least....I had a phonecall from the Breast Screen people saying I have to go back in the Morning for more Tests...something about some Tissue difference from my last screening....well my Heart Sank & the Tears started.....you will be here for 4hrs so bring a Book etc....WHAT THE!!...
Rang DD now she is Upset...then she rang DS & now he will Worry...as if he needs anymore to think about with the Wedding so close....anyway I'm still off to work soon trying to block out what could be install for me in the Morning....Stay Positive is my Motto.....
..Thanks for stopping by.....Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment