Friday, July 30, 2010

more wedding..cake & reception..

Sorry can't help myself...just thought I'd show you the Cake...now when the kids told me they were having Cows on their Wedding Cake I wasn't Impressed...being a Traditionalist and all...but when I saw this I realized it suited Gavin & Sammie...apparently they call each other Moo & MooMoo..ahhhh..it was Cute I must admit..lol
The Reception was on a Rooftop of the Resort...Absolutely Gorgeous..the kids picked everthing from the net & poor Sammie bust into Tears when she first saw it...it was more than they had pictured and were so Pleased with how Beautiful it all looked...I'm trying to get Motivated to get the Binding onto the Wedding Quilt over the weekend so I can have it finished for when they get back next weekend....
cheers

..Thanks for stopping by.....Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment