Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Xmas Tea 2010.

What a Great Idea having our Family Get-Together for Tea...DS had to work so Tea it had to be as they were the Hosts this Year...The Whole Day was so much more Relaxing...DD & Baby E came for Lunch ..simple Prawn & Ham on Sour Dough Bread...watched a bit of the Cricket & Enjoy some Play time with Baby E....
It will be Our Turn next Year & Tea it is......
The Tree is all new & Looked Beautiful in Blue & White.....
The Table was just Gorgeous with all the little Candles...DIL had worked Hard all day...

DIL Father came up from Port Macquarie.....

Moi & Baby E playing with SpongeBob....

DS & DIL...
DIL & DD...
The Boy's in the Kitchen.....
We were having a bit of a laugh at this stage as DIL had doubled up on 2 pressies for Baby E that we had as well....2 My First Doll's & this pusher I have in the cupboard to give to her for her first Birthday in March.....just as well she has 2 Homes she can play at..lol...looks like I will be Birthday Shopping Again...Not that she will Really Understand.
DS & I are off Shopping to Robina today...to get Moi & Mr.B's Chrissy Pressies....couldn't get what we wanted at the Sales....mine is from Kikki K....so Love that Shop & Mr.B just wanted a New Golf Hat...simple Request from Us this Year.....
I have been working on my Lollipops the past few days....no: 5 is ready to stitch..
Since Mr.B goes to bed so early during the week I have decieded to Not Waste Time at Night....either on the computer or just doing nothing....I Need to use my time wisely this year and this is the start....hopefully my Lollipop Blocks will be at least Completed by the End of Next Year....That's the PLAN....
Hope you are Enjoying Your Chrissy Break wherever You Are.....
Cheers
Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment